Female Pathway Football Development Officer
Hampshire FA are looking for someone to drive the development of all female football in Hampshire. The Officer will help retain and grow participation across youth and adult mainstream and disability football and maximise the impact of the Lionesses’ recent success at UEFA Women’s Euro 2022!
What will you do?
- You will lead the development of all female participation from youth to open aged football
- You will support leagues and clubs to improve female and female disability football provision
- You will maximise the legacy impact of UEFA Women’s Euro 2022
- You will support delivery of the talent pathway for women and girls’ football
- You will ensure female football in Hampshire is safe, fun and inclusive
What do you need?
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work around challenges by developing new solutions
- The determination to fail forwards – try > fail > learn > repeat
Hop over to the Hampshire FA website to find out more.