CPD for Schools
Energise Me organise sport-specific CPD throughout the year. The CPD is normally a twilight (4-6pm) unless stated otherwise. Examples of sport-specific CPD are Dance, Gymnastics, Athletics, Basketball and Multi-Skills.
Bookings for courses are taken through Eventbrite and advertised on the courses section of the website.
If you are interested would like a particular sport CPD and we are not currently offering it then please contact Alannah.
real PE is a unique, child centered approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child.
A Create Development product which provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for primary school practitioners (EYFS – KS2) that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE. Take a look at the Real Play video.
Audience: Any practitioner who delivers PE in primary schools.
Cost of the course is £495 plus VAT and includes:
- 3-day programme
- Unrivalled supporting resources
- Ongoing support
- Acess to Jasmine – your real learning platform (1 year licence for your year group) which includes:
- Assessment framework and tools
- Fully aligned curriculum map
- scheme of work for your year group
PE, Sport and Health Wheel – Measuring Impact
Energise Me are delighted to be partnering with Create Development to offer the PE, Sport and Health Wheel to every Primary, Junior and Infant School in Hampshire & IOW for FREE.
The Wheel is Simple, quick and comprehensive way to Measure Impact and Progress;
- Creates a visual profile of a school’s PE & Sport Premium and health impact using a clear, shared learning journey.
- Schools use a quick and simple RAG rating to show and celebrate progress against the self-assessment framework.
- Uniquely, the online tool also allows schools to attach evidence such as policies, data, videos, pictures etc.
- The evidence and best practice uploaded can be quickly shared between all schools, creating a portal of support.
- The tool also produces a written report based on the self-assessment that can be shared on the school’s website, Ofsted and the wider community.
- The tool also allows schools to save progress to demonstrate improvements over time.
To access this offer schools must attend a local training session, which will provide details on how the online tool works and can be used to best effect.
We are always looking at what CPD we can put on for teachers. For example, Maths of the Day.
Maths of the Day is for primary school Maths leaders/PE leaders/SLT an gives them an opportunity to learn all about the benefits of active maths and to experience the online resource which provides teachers and teaching assistants with 1800+ lesson plans on how to teach the maths curriculum through physical activity.