real PE – Winchester
real PE is a unique, child centred approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child.
It provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for primary school practitioners (EYFS – KS2) that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE. Take a look at the Real Play video.
Audience: Any practitioner who delivers PE in primary schools.
Cost of the course is £495 plus VAT and includes:
- 3-day programme
- Unrivalled supporting resources
- Ongoing support
- Access to Jasmine – your real learning platform (1 year licence for your year group) which includes:
- Assessment framework and tools
- Fully aligned curriculum map
- scheme of work for your year group
- 27 February @Weeke Community Centre
- 12 June @ Weeke Community Centre
You must complete all 3 days.
To book on please complete the Eventbrite booking and then Energise Me will invoice the school for payment.