What We Do
Energise Me exists to beat inactivity. Evidence shows that even a small amount of regular physical activity or sport can make a significant difference to the wellbeing of the people and the communities we serve; so we want to help you get up and get moving.
We belong to a national network of Active Partnerships that specialise in delivering national reach and local impact, and we’re committed to unlocking opportunities for people of all ages to beat inactivity for life.
If you’re ready to join us, then donate now to help us beat inactivity.
We work collaboratively with our partners across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight including local authorities, public health teams, schools, colleges and universities, National Governing Bodies of Sports (NGBs) and other key organisations from education, health and businesses.
Working with our partners we help local communities to come together to tackle the everyday issue of inactivity and sedentary lifestyles.
We’re here to promote community participation in sport and healthy recreation for the benefit of everyone living in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. We want to secure a healthier, brighter future for all of our communities.
We’ll do this by:
- Working with and through local agencies to increase levels of participation in sport and physical activity.
- Promoting and providing programmes and services for sport, recreation, physical activity, informal education and other leisure time activities for healthy recreation.
- Promoting and providing facilities and services for recreational, sporting or other leisure time activities in the interests of the people of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight – whoever they are and whatever their needs.
- Improving and maintaining good health and well-being through participation in healthy recreation.
- Promoting and providing education, training and coaching courses which promote physical health and fitness.
- Facilitating and providing impact evaluation, performance measurement and intelligence on sport, recreation, physical activity and wider health and well-being for the benefit of our communities and the people in them.
Energise Me is a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO), registered in February 2016. The charity is governed by a Constitution. Our charity registration number is 1165592. A copy of our Constitution can be found here.